- 18K gold dragon holds lapis lazuli globe in its mouth.
- Globe spins to show all continents.
- Approx. 25 grams of gold.
- Each diamond eye is 1.1 mm wide.
- Handmade in New York City.
- As seen on supermodel Bella Hadid in Paper Magazine.
Wu Zetian (625-705 AD) was the only female emperor of China. After her death, she became known as Empress Wu, but she ruled under a name she chose for herself: Emperor Shensheng. This ring is a work of art suitable for a woman of Wu's stature; learn more about it on Wendy's blog.
Jewelry with moving parts should be treated with love. See Customer Service for more information.
One ring in size 6 is available for immediate delivery. Some size adjustment may be possible. Contact us to inquire.