- 23.6 grams of 18K rose, yellow and white gold.
- 262 pink sapphires totaling 2 carats.
- 174 brown diamonds totaling 2.15 carats.
- 3 white diamonds totaling 1.8 points;1 small ruby
- Made in New York City.
- 2015 AGTA Spectrum Awards honorary mention.
The sixth in Wendy's series of eight "Maneater" designs. The 18K-rose-gold elephant, covered in pink sapphires, stands on a bar made of 18K yellow gold and brown diamonds. The elephant is a hallucination of the tipsy 18K-white-gold writer -- slumped next to a wine bottle and a glass adorned with one colorless diamond -- who is hidden in the shank. Read more about this award-winning design on Wendy's blog.
This one-of-a-kind ring is available in size 6. Slight size adjustment may be possible. Contact us to inquire.