- Locket ring opens to reveal a skull.
- 18K yellow gold, satin finish.
- Diamond crossbones on front.
- White sapphires inside.
- Top is 13/16" in diameter.
- Handmade in New York City.
Inspired by Juana "La Loca," who was said to have had her husband’s coffin opened for a few last looks before burial. She was a daughter of Isabella and Ferdinand of Spain, and the rightful ruler of Castile. She may not have been mad at all, but the victim of a smear campaign by her father and husband, who both wanted to rule in her place. See Wendy's blog for more information.
Poison rings have delicate mechanisms and must be treated with love. See Customer Service for more care information.
Sold out. Contact us to discuss a custom order.