- 18K rose, yellow and white gold weighing 29.78 grams.
- Platinum skull and sword weighing 2.8 grams.
- 400 green garnets totaling 4.5 carats.
- 52 brown diamonds totaling 52 points.
- 5 white diamonds, 2 rubies, 2 keshi pearls.
- Made in New York City.
The seventh in Wendy's series of eight "Maneater" designs. The 18K-yellow-gold dragon, covered in green garnets and brown diamonds, brandishes a platinum sword in her fangs as she protects an 18K-rose-gold treasure chest, which opens to reveals pearls and other gems. A platinum skull sits at her feet and inside the shank is the 18K-white-gold image of a defeated knight. Read more on Wendy's blog.
This one-of-a-kind ring is available in size 6. Slight size adjustment may be possible. Contact us to inquire.