- Total weight of 18K yellow gold (both earrings combined): approx. 1 oz.
- Black rhodium details; 18K rose gold tongues.
- Each earring is set with two 1.7 point tsavorites; 6.5 points of diamonds; one 11 mm pearl.
- Diamonds on horns set in platinum.
- Handmade in New York City.
- As seen on supermodel Bella Hadid in Paper Magazine.
Wu Zetian (625-705 AD) was the only female emperor of China. After her death, she became known as Empress Wu, but she ruled under a name she chose for herself: Emperor Shensheng. You can see the earrings as works in progress on Wendy's blog.
Allow four weeks for delivery.